I know I know it’s been literally forever since I last blogged. It’s been hard to find time to sleep lately.
But I’m here now with some very exciting news!
I was nominated by Cynthia over at: http://www.asweetnsimplelife.wordpress.com for this award! Thank you so much for thinking of me Cynthia!
How My Blog Came To Be:
Well, some of you may know, I’m homeschooled. How my blog came to be isn’t a hard story to tell.
I was doing a co-op class about blogging. That is where I created this wonderful blog.
For the last 3 years I’ve tried to keep up with it, failing most of the time. I’ve done a lot better this year then any other year.
I made this blog when I was 13 and I’m still working on it now 3 years later.
Advice For New Bloggers:
- Make a scheduled time to blog.
This is one thing that I tried to do, but never kept up with. If you are new to the blogging world, I’d try and make a set day or time to set aside to blog. It makes things a lot less stressful in the blogging world.
2. Blog with your heart.
If you don’t blog with your heart then what’s the point? You gotta be all in or not in. Blogging takes time and commitment. Notice the “and” it’s not a “ or”. If you try hard you can do anything! Don’t be afraid to try new things with your blog.
Blogger Recognition Award Nominees:
- Leah C. www.leadmetowisdom.wordpress.com
- Zach http://www.isenseaconspiracy.wordpress.com
- Writer Ramblings & Things http://www.writerramblingsandthings.wordpress.com
- In My Weakness Blog http://www.inmyweaknessblog.wordpress.com
- Cynthia www.asweetnsimplelife.wordpress.com
Rules For This Award:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your Award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new Bloggers.
- Select (up to 15) other bloggers for this nomination.
- Comment on each blog to let them know that they have been nominated.
That’s what I’ve got! Have a great day y’all!
“Face life head on, and one day at a time.”